As of September 1st, 2021, the Quebec Government has instilled protocols for all workout facilities in the Province of Quebec such as ours. It will be required for our clients to be double vaccinated and show proof of vaccination when entering Panda’s workout facility.
Vaccination requirements by The Quebec Government:
Upon purchase of their package and/or membership It is important that each client is responsible and can ensure that they are double vaccinated and can show proof of double vaccination (via QR application) upon request by any of the Panda Boxing staff or management. Without any prejudice or discrimination, Panda staff or management can ask for your proof of documents at any given time as the Provincial Government mandates. This will be the only way that you can enter the training facility and workout. Panda Boxing will not be held accountable for your lack of responsibility and no refunds will be issued for any purchase made from Panda Boxing if you have not taken this responsible act.
To our dear friends of the Panda Boxing community,
We are very happy to announce that we can remain open for operations during the general lockdown as well as during the holiday period from Dec 26th to January 11th.
After conducting our due diligence on this matter, the Government of Quebec and the Boxing Federation of Quebec (FQBO) has sent us information that we can remain operational under certain restrictions.
Link to the updated FQBO launch plan: https://www.fqbo.qc.ca/uploads/2020_12_16_fqbo_relance.pdf
We will continue our activities in a progressive manner, following official sanitary guidelines from the government, the CNESST as well as all the recommendations of our boxing federation.
The virus has taught us the importance of maintaining a hygienic space. As such, the cleanliness, health and safety of our Panda Boxing community and staff is our number one priority. Our facility and coffee shop are now equipped with clinical-grade sanitizing products.
Our updated protocol:
- The Café Ludo is equipped with a plexiglas barrier in order to reduce exposure to personnel and clients;
- Towel service as well as showers are not offered;
- Dumbells, Kettlebells and other free weights are not offered;
- Our glove dryer* paired with a biological disinfectant will allow our gloves to be thoroughly cleaned (at least 60 minutes drying);
- All high-touch and high-contact areas will be regularly cleaned by our staff;
- We reduced the capacity of our facility to a maximum of 14 clients;
- Each boxer will have an allocated area to train during the session;
- Each boxer will have their own heavy bag. Each bag will be fixed in order to move around while maintaining physical distancing;
Your help is important, here are the sanitary measures that must be respected:
- Follow physical distancing markers (floor stickers);
- Wear your mask at ALL TIMES and UNTIL you are in your training zone;
- Arrive 5-10 minutes before the start of the session to get ready (hand-wraps) in gym area;
- If you order a drink or coffee, it needs to be consumed in your training zone or to-go;
- Changing rooms are closed, please arrive in gym clothing;
- Please bring a second pair of training shoes, outdoor shoes are prohibited;
- Clean/Disinfect your hands before entering the facility;
- Clean your station (heavy bag, mat, equipment) at the end of your session;
The Panda Boxing team is ready for you! 👊