To our dear friends of the Panda Boxing community,
During this exceptional period, we received a lot of support and we wanted to thank you for your help and patience.
Your support allowed us to be ready to open… FINALLY !!
Following the Quebec government announcement regarding indoor sports activities, we are happy and excited to inform you that we will open our doors on Monday June 22nd at 6:30am.
We will begin our activities in a progressive manner, following official sanitary guidelines from the government and the CNESST.
The virus has taught us the importance of maintaining a hygienic space. As such, the cleanliness, health and safety of our Panda Boxing community and staff is our number one priority. Our facility and coffee shop are now equipped with clinical-grade sanitizing products.
- The Café Ludo is equipped with a plexiglas barrier in order to reduce exposure to personnel and clients;
- All our towels are cleaned and sanitized after each use;
- Our glove dryer* paired with a biological disinfectant will allow our gloves to be thoroughly cleaned (at least 60 minutes drying);
- All high-touch and high-contact areas will be regularly cleaned by our staff;
- We reduced the class size to give all participants adequate room in the workout area;
- Each boxer will have an allocated area to train during the class. Until further notice, there will be no rotations and no equipment sharing;
- Each boxer will have their own heavy bag. Each bag will be fixed in order to move around while maintaining physical distancing;
- We adapted the Mitts & Core class with the option of training with or without gloves and mitts;
Your help is important, here are the sanitary measures that must be respected:
- Follow physical distancing markers (floor stickers);
- Wear your mask at all times in the reception and locker areas;
- Arrive 10 minutes before the start of the class;
- Reserve your station in the class once you arrive;
- Please bring a second pair of training shoes;
- Clean/Disinfect your hands before putting on your gloves;
- Clean your station (heavy bag, mat, equipment);
Don’t worry, we will always bring high-intensity classes.
The Panda Boxing team is ready for you! 👊
*We are equipped with many boxing gloves ensuring a good hygiene and regular cleaning of each pair.