TERMS & CONDITIONS
At Panda Boxing, we care about the safety and happiness of all our members. Our mission is to create a space that is welcoming for all. This is why we ask all of our clients and members to follow these policies and procedures while at the gym.
– We will not, under any circumstance, tolerate any violent or indecent behaviour or lack of respect towards our team members and other clients. If we encounter these sorts of actions, we will immediately revoke your membership and gym access. No questions asked.
– It is mandatory to check in to classes upon your arrival. This can be done using the iPad provided by Panda Boxing. If you’re not sure how to check in, just ask. Members of our team are happy to help!
– Clean training shoes are mandatory on our premises. We kindly ask that you don’t bring your wet, snow-covered or dirty footwear into the training area out of respect for other members.
– It is mandatory to empty out your locker at the end of each training session.
– Class-packs are non-refundable and non-transferable. All class-packs expire one year from the date of purchase.
– A first-time class is non-refundable and non-transferable. First-time classes expire thirty days after purchase.
Early class registration policies:
– You can register to a class online using Panda Boxing’s Mindbody page up to three days before the scheduled class.
– If spots are still available, show up 15 minutes before the start of the class.
– At your arrival, check-in prior to class is mandatory – you can use our iPad to do so. If you’re not sure what to do, our team of receptionists can assist you!
Class cancellation policies:
– You have up to one hour before the start of the class time to cancel in order to not lose your class credit on your account. Once you’ve passed the one-hour mark, any cancellation is considered will be considered a late cancel. If you do not cancel and do not attend, it will be considered a no show.
– Clients with the Unlimited Packages will receive a warning after their first late cancel or no show. If the issue persists, after two failed attempts to cancel, you will be charged a 10$ late cancellation fee.
– Any no show will result in a loss of class credit if you purchased class packs or any membership with limited number of classes per month.
– If you are late to class (at the start of class time), your spot will be given to the next person on the waitlist and you will be considered a no show.
– If you are late to class (after the start of class), you may be denied entry into class for security reasons (for example, the warm-up will have already been completed and by skipping it, it may result in personal injury). We reserve the right to deny entry to anyone late for class.
– If a class is full, it is possible for you to add your name to the waitlist.
– If a spot opens up an hour before the start of class, you will automatically be added to the class and will receive confirmation by email.
– If you are added to class but can’t make it, the responsibility for cancelling class remains yours and the one-hour cancellation policy still applies.
– If a spot is available one hour before the start of class time you won’t be automatically added but if you show up on time, we will be sure to add you!
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ARE SUBCRIBED TO THE CLASS CONFIRMATION EMAILS FROM US IN YOUR MINDBODY PROFILE TO RECEIVE EMAILS (OR TEXT MESSAGES) WAITLIST NOTIFICATIONS.