TERMS & CONDITIONS
At Panda Boxing, we care about the safety and happiness of all our members. Our mission is to create a space that is welcoming for all. This is why we ask all of our clients and members to follow these policies and procedures while at the gym.
– We will not, under any circumstance, tolerate any violent or indecent behaviour or lack of respect towards our team members and other clients. If we encounter these sorts of actions, we will immediately revoke your membership and gym access. No questions asked.
– It is mandatory to check in to classes upon your arrival. Please give your name to the reception staff to check you in at your arrival.
– Use the dressing rooms to change your clothes. It won’t be tolerated to change in public.
– Clean training shoes are mandatory on our premises. We kindly ask that you don’t bring your wet, snow-covered or dirty footwear into the training area out of respect for other members.
– It is mandatory to empty out your locker at the end of each training session.
– Class-packs, Open Gym passes and Private Trainings are non-refundable and non-transferable.
– Expiry of one year from the date of purchase.
– A first-time class is non-refundable and non-transferable. First-time classes expire thirty days after purchase.
Early class registration policies:
– You can register to a class online using Panda Boxing’s Mindbody page one day before the scheduled class.
– If spots are still available, show up 15 minutes before the start of the class.
– At your arrival, check-in prior to class is mandatory – please give your name to our reception staff.
Class cancellation policies:
– You have up to four hours before the start of the class time to cancel in order to not lose your class credit on your account. Once you’ve passed the one-hour mark, any cancellation will be considered a late cancel. If you do not cancel and do not attend, it will be considered a no show.
– Clients with the Unlimited Packages will be charged 20$ for a no show and 17$ for a late cancel.
– Any no show will result in a loss of class credit if you purchased class packs or any membership with a limited number of classes per month.
– If you are late to class (at the start of class time), your spot will be given to the next person waiting for a spot.
– If you are late to class (after the start of class), you may be denied entry into class for security reasons (for example, the warm-up will have already been completed and by skipping it, it may result in personal injury). We reserve the right to deny entry to anyone late for class.
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ARE SUBSCRIBED TO OUR NEWSLETTER EMAILS ON THE MINDBODY APP TO RECEIVE NOTIFICATIONS REGARDING EVENTS, RESERVATIONS AND MORE.